- Childline (UK) is available to anyone under 19 in the UK with any issue they’re going through. Free, confidential and available any time, day or night - phone, email or through 1-2-1 counsellor chat.
- Teenline Ireland - Talk and Text (Ireland) - Call FREE - 1-800-833-634 Between 8pm - 11pm | FREE TEXT : Teen to 50015
- Youth Space (UK) - aims to raise awareness, challenge discrimination & promote positive mental health for young people by offering advice, support & information to anyone interested in finding out more about mental health.
- UK Safer Internet Centre (UK)
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection (UK)
- Bullying UK - Family LIves (UK)