- 121help.me (USA) is a program of the North American Alliance of Child Helplines (NAACH). The goal of the program is to create universal crisis portals for children/youth, both on the phone and on-line, as mechanisms to reach qualified, professional crisis counselors 24/7
- Boys Town National Hotline (USA) - open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and is staffed by specially trained Boys Town counselors. It is accredited by the American Association of Suicidiology (AAS). Spanish-speaking counselors and translation services representing more than 140 languages are available, along with a TDD line (1-800-448-1833), that allows counselors to communicate with speech-impaired and deaf callers.
- Childhelp (USA) - prevention and treatment of Child Abuse - 1-800-422-4453
- Georgia Crisis and Access Line (USA) - Individuals who exhibit signs of suicide or identify signs of suicide in others can call the at 1-800-715-4225, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All calls are free and confidential.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA) - 1-800-273-8255 or text to "HOME" to Crisis Text Line at 741741